Friday 29 July 2011

A Resto Bar having the concept of a kalesa.

Calleza Grill - Antipolo City



   

I can't find the picture of what i would really want you to see(the kalesa), but this is the other part of the resto bar.


This is actually what a kalesa looks like. The hole thing behind the horse.


Tonight, my mom and my sister went to the resto bar named Calleza Grill located here in Antipolo. A resto bar with live performances of some famous bands every fridays. The place has this presence like you wouldwant to hang out with your friends or with whoever you want. :)


 Outside of the restaurant there is an area where you could use karaoke, and at the same time eat and drink. The said area was designed as a kalesa with a long table at the center. A kalesa(karitela) is a horse-driven carriage used in the Philippines. The kalesa is my favorite part of that place, I don't know why, but everytime we go there, that is the first place were I would like to sit in. The thing that I didn't liked here is that the kalesa is too far from the stage where the bands perform. As a costumer, i would like to have a good time by eating or drinking(coz' that's what you do in a restaurant) and to watch the bands performing(coz' it's a bar). And another thing, these famous bands are one of the reasons why would the people choose to go to their resto bar in behalf of the other restaurants near them. But it's not that too bad, because you could still here the band.

I've been there before, and I have noticed that in Tiendesitas there is also a kalesa used as a dinning set in their food court and another is used just to tour around the place. That was very overwhelming as a filipino. Because we can see that people are really thinking of ways on how to present our culture to the tourists that visits our country. Although we're not the only country that uses kalesa as transportation, it is still one of the signature of our country and it also helps to improve our tourism.

Guess that's all what i would like to share about the resto bar near in our residence. It's a really cool place and for sure, you'll have a good night there! haha! And as of now, it's already 1:37 in the morning, my mom and my sister were not yet home. I think they're really having a good night-morning there. hahaha! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment